Sunday, October 23, 2011

SE491 - Entry 3

Connie Phan - 10/23/2011

Activities and contribution

1. Create code project and checked into SVN for team
2. Complete initial UI development for My Posting feature
3. Met with team to go over progress and prepare for class presentation

What are the challenges encountered

1. IDE integration with SVN seemed to be extremely unstable. I spent a few hours just to get Eclipse and SVN to work properly together
2. There is definitely a big learning curve to understand the Android framework. However, after struggling for 2 days, I think I get the hang of it now. Hopefully my development velocity will pick up its speed in the coming weeks.

Plan for the next 7 days

1. Work with Travis to layout interface for data service classes
2. Wire UI to data service class

Individual metrics

1. Complete initial UI development for My Posting feature

No comments:

Post a Comment